PAYMENT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is a Security/CVV/CID code?
- It is a security feature.
- It is a 3 digit number that appears on the back of Visa / MasterCard / JCB / Switch / Maestro / Solo cards.
- It is the 4 digit number on the front of American Express cards.
- The security code helps validate that the customer actually has the credit card in his/her possession, and that the credit / debit card account is legitimate.
What is an Expiration Date/Valid Thru Date?
- When you’re issued a credit/debit card, it has an Expiration Date.
- Credit/Debit cards normally expire three years from the date of issue in order to comply with fraud and loss prevention laws.
- It can be found on the front of your credit/debit card.
What is the pound key?
- The pound key looks like this #
Which credit/debit cards do you accept?
- All major debit and credit cards accepted.